Audio Video Production Training in 2 Years*
The Associate of Science degree in Audio Video Production will allow students to develop skills in audio and video recording, editing, and production by introducing them to the techniques and methods of working with sound and video.
- Audio and video theory
- Digital audio and video techniques
- Foundational skills for work stations
- Processes in the daily workflow for audio and video production
- Various styles of sound recording and projection techniques
- Creating show design plans and working with logistics
- principles of lighting, capture, composition, sequencing, and formatting
Students will also learn and use industry standard software in post-production to ensure that various audio components blend and align with video.