Welcome to Laurus College Atascadero
Our Atascadero In-Residence location features a computer lab with internet access and residential services including in-person academic advising, tutoring, student services, career advising and graduate placement assistance!
Jesse Bates, Site Administrator Director of Business Systems email@example.com (805) 719-6508
Our Atascadero location is located in the Atascadero Oaks Shopping Center, making it easily accessible for all residents living in Atascadero, Paso Robles, Templeton and the rest of North San Luis Obispo County.
Traveling north or south on Highway 101, take the Curbarill Road exit and proceed east to El Camino Real. Turn south and proceed to the Atascadero Oaks Shopping Center. The school is located at the far end of the parking lot.
8693 El Camino Real
Atascadero, CA 93422
Monday – Thursday 8AM – 5PM
Friday 9AM – 4PM
Please call 805-267-1690 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment outside regular business hours
Campus Security Authority:
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out!
Take the Laurus College "Career Traning Readiness Quiz"
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you're best suited for.Get Started Now
Atascadero is located just off the US101 on California’s Central Coast. It is home to nearly 30,000 people and is committed to building community by fostering an outstanding quality of life.
- Wine Tasting is a popular pastime in Atascadero at one of the many different wineries and bars
- Atascadero is close to Hearst Castle. Tour the extravagent mansion of W. R. Hearst.
- The Charles Paddock Zoo is dedicated to the conservation of endangered species and habitats.
- The Atown Park is an indoor skate and scooter park with a combined 15,000 sq. ft. of challenges for every type of rider.
- The Skytherm house, a roof pond system designed to provide heating and cooling without electricity, originated in Atascadero
See more fun things to do in Atascader at the Visit Atascadero Website