Welcome to Laurus College San Luis Obispo
Laurus College San Luis Obispo is located on the beautiful Central Coast of California. Our San Luis Obispo location is located right off U.S. Route 101 at the Madonna Road exit, making it easily accessible for all residents living in San Luis Obispo, Avila, Pismo Beach, Los Osos, Morro Bay and the rest of South San Luis Obispo County. Laurus College San Luis Obispo offers a computer lab with internet access and residential services including in-person academic advising, tutoring, student services, career advising and graduate placement assistance.
Dr. Karen Edwards, Site Administrator Workforce & Economic Development Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Our San Luis Obispo location is located in the Pacific Coast Center right off the Madonna Road exit, making it easily accessible for all residents living in San Luis Obispo, Morro Bay, Arroyo Grande and the rest of San Luis Obispo County.
Traveling north or south on Highway 101, take the Madonna Road exit, turn east and go to the Pacific Coast Center at the intersection of Madonna Road and Higuera Street.
San Luis Obispo Location
81 Higuera Street, Suite 110
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Monday - Thursday 8AM - 5PM
Friday 9AM - 4PM
Please call to make an appointment for outside regular business hours (available Monday thru Thursday until 10 PM)
Dr. Karen Edwards
Campus Security Authority:
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out!
Take the Laurus College "Career Traning Readiness Quiz"
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you're best suited for.Get Started Now
San Luis Obispo Information
Located on the Central Coast of California, San Luis Obispo is roughly halfway between the Bay Area of San Francisco and the greater Los Angeles Area. The town is known for it's historic architecture, vineyards, and overall artsy vibe
- SLO is in the heart of wine country and there are more than 27 tasting rooms less than 10 minutes from downtown San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo has one of the last remaining drive-in theatres in California
- Every Thursday the city closes one of the busiest streets in town for a unique open air Farmers Market
- There are dozens of beautiful hiking trails inside and around the city
- The 70 foot long bubblegum alley contains 20 meters of chewed gum left by passers-by.
- Weird Al Yankovic got his start as a college DJ in San Luis Obispo and it's the birthplace of Zac Efron.
See more fun things to do in San Luis Obispo at the Visit SLO Website