Welcome to Laurus College Santa Maria
Laurus College Santa Maria is located on the beautiful Central Coast of California. Our Santa Maria location is located right off Betteravia Road next to the Target Shopping Center, making it easily accessible for all residents living in Santa Maria, Lompoc, Nipomo and the rest of North Santa Barbara County. Laurus College Santa Maria offers a computer lab with internet access and residential services including in-person academic advising, tutoring, student services, career advising and graduate placement assistance. This campus is the ideal location for the Santa Maria community looking for a quality education.
Jeff Redmond, Site Administrator Laurus College School Chancellor firstname.lastname@example.org
Santa Maria Location
325 East Betteravia Road, Suite B-8
Santa Maria, CA 93454
Monday - Thursday 8AM - 5PM
Friday 9AM - 4PM
Please call to make an appointment for outside regular business hours (available Monday thru Thursday until 10 PM)
Campus Security Authority:
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out!
Take the Laurus College "Career Traning Readiness Quiz"
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you're best suited for.Get Started Now
Santa Maria Information
Santa Maria is located just of US101 on the Central Coast of California. Santa Maria is the most populous city in Santa Barbara County with over 109,000 people according to the 2020 census. It is known for it's wine industry and Santa Maria style barbecue. The Central Coast area is a leading producer of wine grapes, broccoli, avocados, and a variety of other leafy vegetables.
- Santa Maria is known for a style of barbecue that centers around beef tri-tip seasoned with black pepper and garlic and grilled over red oak.
- Every spring Santa Maria holds the annual Strawberry Festival. Santa Maria and the surrounding area is known for growing the bulk of the nation's strawberries.
- The Santa Maria valley has over 50 restaurants and a growing selection of local breweries
- Santa Maria boasts a rare "transverse" geography that results in long grape growing seasons for wine making. It has 7 unique American Viticultural Areas (AVA) which are different types of grape-growing climates and geographic features.
- The Central Coast is home to 350 miles of beaches and coastlines with dozens of beaches within a 30-minute drive of Santa Maria.