Position Title: IT & Networking Instructor
Teaching opportunity! Current opening for an Information Technology and Networking instructor at local private career college. We are looking for full time and part time candidates. We are not looking for remote candidates at this time. Full benefit package available to all FT positions. Two weeks paid training provided to all new hires.
- Master’s degree in related field
- 2 years in the field experience
- CompTIA A+ and Net+ certifications are a plus but not required
As an instructor you would be required to have a strong working knowledge of:
- Computer hardware and software
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Networking management & implementation
- Various network operating systems
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Implement prepared IT/Networking based lesson plans that lead to student comprehension of curriculum concepts
- Lead online classroom instruction
- Answer student questions, check student comprehension, grade homework and tests
- Assess student progress and maintain accurate records
- Aid the college in keeping up with current technology trends and update course materials as needed
- Communicate frequently with students and colleagues
Company Overview & Description:
Laurus College strives to make our learning environment a place where caring and excellence thrives and provides a comprehensive training approach which enables students to apply what they have learned in the classroom to real life situations. We are a career college that is a wholly owned subsidiary of QE2 Systems Inc., developed to offer a quality education and a quality experience for students seeking a unique college experience.
- Serious candidates only
- Attach all documents in either Word or PDF format
- No phone calls please; please note, meeting the basic requirements of the job posting does not guarantee an interview. Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with Laurus College!